About CFC Learning Centers
Quality Childcare is our Specialty, Affordable Rates is our Difference
To serve the child, family and community as a whole, standing together because we know that it takes a village to raise a child.
To provide education, awareness, quality programs, experienced qualified staff and teachers who will educate and equip our children, as well as provide parents with tools to cultivate positive learning experiences.
To fulfill and help families with life plans, goal setting and case management through hosting classes and providing the resources and referrals to meet the needs of our children, families and community.
At CFC Learning Centers, you can look forward to:
Meet our certified, loving staff and teachers.
Executive Director‘s Personal Office Assistant / Home Daycare
Pre-K Classroom Teacher
Lead Teacher Infant Classroom
Preschool Teacher Aide
About our Programs
Our team passionate members are committed to providing opportunities for all children to experience art, music, dance, math, science, other languages and other enrichment activities, as well as instilling positive social experiences.
This is for children 8 weeks to 18 months old. This program includes special needs for infants, from diaper changes to ensuring proper food and milk intake.
- Bright Baby Infants curriculum focuses on social and emotional elements, language and small & large muscle development. It also incorporates American Sign Language, yoga & world music.
This is for children 18 months to 35 months. Our curriculum helps to stimulate their minds in a fun way that transitions them smoothly into preschool.
- Toddler/Twos curriculum focuses on social and emotional elements, language and small & large muscle development, as well as phonological awareness: Songs, Rhymes, Fingerplays, Color Recognition, Counting (0-10), Problem Solving and Self-Concept.
Preschool & Pre-K Program
This is for children 36 months to 60 months; it is a carefully crafted program that helps children prepare for success in kindergarten.
- Preschool curriculum focuses on Social/Emotional, Language, Small & Large Muscle Development, Phonological Awareness: Songs, Rhymes, Clapping, Syllables, Alliteration, Letter Recognition & Beginning Sounds(out of order as fits with theme monthly), Vowel Sounds (long and short with emphasis on short) Problem Solving and Self-Concept. Color, Shape & Number Recognition (1-20), Counting & One-On-One Correspondence Sequencing, Predicting, Graphing,Problem Solving and Character Education.
- Pre-Kindergarten curriculum also focuses on Counting to (1-50) and Number Recognition (1-30), Beginning Sight Words, Emergent Literacy, Math & Science inquiry-Based Investigations and Fine Art Introductions
School Age Program
This is for kids ages 6 through 14, typically children in elementary school and on. As these kids are in school for most of the day, this is predominantly a before and after school program. This includes:
- Breakfast in the morning, as well as snacks after school
- Enrichment Activities, Field-Trips & Community Service
- Tutoring and Homework Assistance • Art Classes, Life Skills Classes
- Parents Night Out
- Transportation to and from school for schools in the zip codes 92054 & 92056
After School Program
This is for Middle School and High School students, including grades 6th–12th and ages 11–18 years old.
Our School-Age Program is a fun way for your kids to start their day before school or end their day after school. We provide a safe place for your child to work on homework, engage in fun activities, socialize with other kids, and more.
This is for Middle School and High School students, including grades 6th–12th and ages 11–18 years old. We offer peer, group and one-on-one tutoring options.
Each tutoring session is specifically tailored to meet your child’s needs, as well as reinforce what he or she is learning at school. Whether your child needs help completing assignments, assistance with a particular subject, or is ready to be challenged through extra assignments and activities, our tutors will help each child reach his or her goals.
Schedule a tour to experience our state-of-the-art facilities. Learn more about whether we’re the best fit for your family by visiting us in person.
Learn About Enrolling at CFC Learning Centers
If you feel that our program may be the right fit, we’d love to learn more about your family’s needs and would like to know how we can help and meet your childcare needs. To get started today, please follow and click on the “How to Enroll” button below.
Request a Tour
Please fill out the form below and a team member will contact you to coordinate and confirm your tour.